Post an enquiry and get instant responses from tuition centres.Post Requirement
A particle (q = 3.0 mC, m = 20 g) has a speed of 20 m/s when it enters a region where the electric field has a constant magnitude of 80 N/C and a direction which is the same as the velocity of the particle. What will be the speed of the particle 3.0 s aTopic: Physics
When was Bulkan War II fought ?Topic: History
Who was among the famous Roman poets ?Topic: History
Consider the following statements:
1. ELISA test is employed as the first and most basic test for an individual to detect cancer.
2. Almost 50% human being have Rh+ blood while the remaining have Rh– blood.
Which of tTopic: Biology
Consider the following statements and select the
correct answer from the codes given below:
Assertion (A): If somebody stops taking green vegetables, he will suffer from night blindness.
Reason (R): He will suffer from vitaTopic: Biology
Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?Topic: Chemistry
Which one of the following sets of elements was primarily responsible for the origin of life on the Earth?Topic: Chemistry
Living in the atmosphere of CO is dangerous because itTopic: Chemistry
In cold weather, aquatic animals survive even when water to the top layer of the lake freezes into ice becauseTopic: Chemistry
Consider the following statements about gene
1. Word ‘Gene’ was given by Johanssen.
2. Genes are situated on chromosomes.
3. Genes located at different locus and having different expression are multiple alleles.Topic: Biology
Which of the following professionals are more likely to run the risk of a permanent change in their cell’s DNA?
1. Researchers from carbon-14 isotope
2. X-ray technician
3. Coal miner
4. Dyer and painterTopic: Biology
How is sound perceived by us?Topic: Physics