Studying bachelor of engineering and science at macquarie university on full tuition waiver
Tutoring Experience :
GCE A Levels
Bangladesh International Tutorial
ATAR score 99+
Academic Achievements: Scholarship worth 120,000 spread over 4 years of my university degree based on my academics and all rounder skills.
English Language Proficiency Test: IELTS overall score of 8.0
Writing skills: I won first prize, diamond jewelry worth around 290 AUD on writing an article on Valentine’s Day in a local newspaper, The Independent.
Typing skills: 60+ words in a minute.
Aug 2012 onwards
Currently working with coaching centre Tutoring Advantage teaching Year 10 Maths and Year 11 Chemistry
August 2011-May 2012
• Taught Year 10 and 11 students Maths , Further Maths and Accounting under the British Curriculum ( equivalent to HSC syllabus)
• Took regular tests to see how they are understanding the lessons
• Provided for extra classes before exams
• Almost all the students improved in their understanding of the subjects.
• One student scored 90+ in both her Maths subject.
Widely available on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Expected rate per hour: $35+ (negotiable if greater number of hours is studied in one day)
Home Tuition Only
Tuition Schedule :
|HSC/ VCE / QSA