20 Christmas Wishes For Your Greeting Cards and Presents
- Dec 17, 2017
So, it’s that time of the year again when you are thinking of ways to celebrate your Christmas (and the coming New Year) with your loved ones.
Cards are on the table, stamps and envelopes on the ready, and all that is left to do is to add a nice little message on the paper. Don’t worry. We can help.
1. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
2. ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
3. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
4.You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favourite person in the world.
5. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
6. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Let’s buckle up and enjoy the ride.
7. Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas.
8. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
9. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
10. This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
11. Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
12. May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
13. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
14. Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
15. For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
16. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
17. May the magic of Christmas gladden your heart with the joys of the season. May the spirit of Christmas bless you with greater strength. May the promise of Christmas bring you and yours endless blessings.
18. I look forward to Christmas every year. It is a time to reach out to those we have missed throughout the year. May this message find you in good health and spirits.
19. There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
20. Christmas is a time for cherishing those who bring so many blessings to our lives. May your heart feel that love this Christmas and throughout the New Year ahead.
Christmas Wishes For Social Media
- Nations will rise and fade,
Kings will rule and fall,
But Christmas will be forever,
It is the birthday of our Lord,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Evergreen boughs that fill our homes,
With fragrant Christmas scents,
Hearts filled with the loving glow
That Christmas represents.
This Christmas put a smile on everyone’s face.
Let them know that choosing to be happy is always the best choice.
So that’s all for now. Hope you have a great time in the next few days. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all!
Learnpick is an online marketplace for all kinds of tutoring and learning services. We provide a platform to help learners find home tutors, online tutors, expert trainers,tutorial centers, training institutes and online tutoring schools. Learners can also find local classes, workshops, online courses and tutorials on a huge variety of topics.
Latest posts by LearnPick (see all)
- CHED advised public universities to start classes in August - Apr 18, 2019
- Schools should stay as open communities said Ong Ye Kung - Apr 17, 2019
- Indonesians vote today, to choose the next President - Apr 17, 2019
- Australian University Signs a $100m China Deal - Apr 17, 2019
- UNICEF praises Thailand for promoting early childhood education - Apr 16, 2019