7 Historical Facts About the Nobel Prize Which You May Not Be Aware Of [Infographic]
- Dec 05, 2017
Alfred Nobel penned down his signature on his last will and testament on the 27th of November 1985 giving away a significant amount of his fortune to a series of prizes in Chemistry, Medicine, Literature, Physics, and Peace. Thus, the Nobel Prize came into existence.
In the below infographic, we have listed a series of seven historical facts about this prestigious prize that you may not be aware of yet. Have a look.
Learnpick is an online marketplace for all kinds of tutoring and learning services. We provide a platform to help learners find home tutors, online tutors, expert trainers,tutorial centers, training institutes and online tutoring schools. Learners can also find local classes, workshops, online courses and tutorials on a huge variety of topics.
Latest posts by LearnPick (see all)
- CHED advised public universities to start classes in August - Apr 18, 2019
- Schools should stay as open communities said Ong Ye Kung - Apr 17, 2019
- Indonesians vote today, to choose the next President - Apr 17, 2019
- Australian University Signs a $100m China Deal - Apr 17, 2019
- UNICEF praises Thailand for promoting early childhood education - Apr 16, 2019