School Life in Indonesia [PPT]
- Jul 05, 2018
In Indonesia, children are required to attend nine years of school. They can choose between state-run, non-sectarian public schools supervised by the Department of National Education (Depdiknas) or private or semiprivate religious (usually Islamic) schools. These schools are administered and financed by the Department of Religious Affairs.
Learnpick is an online marketplace for all kinds of tutoring and learning services. We provide a platform to help learners find home tutors, online tutors, expert trainers,tutorial centers, training institutes and online tutoring schools. Learners can also find local classes, workshops, online courses and tutorials on a huge variety of topics.
Latest posts by LearnPick (see all)
- School in PH uses e-learning to simulate electoral process - May 16, 2019
- Open Day for AUBH saw hundreds of interested students - May 14, 2019
- DepEd launches app to assist teachers to monitor 2019 elections - May 13, 2019
- Classplus Secures Pre-Series a Funding in Round Led by Times Internet - May 10, 2019
- Teacher busted with forged PhD - May 07, 2019