Post an enquiry and get instant responses from Biology tuition centres.Post Requirement
T.S. of plant is stained with safranin and fast green. What is the colour of phloem?Topic: Biology
Progression through the cell cycles regulated by oscillations in the concentration of which type of molecule?Topic: Biology
At what stage of cell cycle are histone proteins synthesized in a eukaryotic cell?Topic: Biology
What is the reason behind the vascular cambium produces xylem on one side and phloem on the other?Topic: Biology
Consider the following statements and select the
correct answer from the codes given below:
Assertion (A): If somebody stops taking green vegetables, he will suffer from night blindness.
Reason (R): He will suffer from vitaTopic: Biology
Consider the following statements:
1. Meningococcal meningitis is transmitted from person to person by mosquito bites.
2. Vomiting and neck pain are two of the symptoms of menin gococcal meningitis.
Which of the statementsTopic: Biology
Oxygen transportation in a human body takes place through
The correct sequence of transportation isTopic: Biology
With reference to the human body, consider the following statements:
1. The production of somatropin goes up when a person exercises.
2. Men’s testes produce progesterone.
3. Women’s adrenal glands sTopic: Biology